Environmental Policy Statement
Sureway Tool & Engineering is committed to reducing our impact on the environment and promoting environmental stewardship at all levels in the organization. Our goal is to minimize our environmental footprint and maximize future generation’s ability to live, work and play in our shared natural environment. In particular, it is our policy to assure the environmental integrity of our processes and facilities at all times. We will do so by adhering to the following principles:
- Comply with all applicable environmental regulations.
- Minimize waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst customers and suppliers.
- Conserve natural gas, electricity and water usage.
- Identify, source, promote and purchase environmentally preferable supplies and services for all of our daily operational needs where economically feasible.
- Encourage environmentally preferable transportation.
- Communicate our environmental commitment, policy and efforts to our employees, suppliers, customers and community.
- Continually improve over time by striving to measure our environmental impacts and by setting goals to reduce these impacts each year.
A healthy environment benefits everyone and our commitment to environmental stewardship will be a long-term one.